PREVENTION OF COVID 19 Executive Order no. MR-4 s. 2020
PREVENTION OF COVID 19
Implementation of EO no. MR-4 s. 2020 “An order Temporarily Suspending All Crowd-Drawing Activities, Tourism Activities and Classes in All Levels Public and Private Schools in the Province of Abra”.
SUSPENSION OF THE FOLLOWING:
1. CROWD-DRAWING ACTIVITIES-Gatherings or Assemblies of 30 or more individuals which includes, but not limited to:
b. School Reunions/Homecomings;
c. Family Reunions;
d. Athletic Events;
e. other merriment & mass gatherings or assemblies;
2. SCHOOL ACTIVITIES in both Private and Public
3. SUSPENSION OF CLASSES
a. Recognition Day, Graduation or Commencement Exercises, and all crowd-drawing school activities
4. SUSPENSION OF CLASSES in both Private and Public
a. CLASSES in all levels effective March 16, 2020, provided that examinations shall be conducted as scheduled by DepEd;
5. ALL TOURISM ACTIVITIES-all tourist who are now present in the province are directed to report to nearest health facility and shall be advised to leave until suspension has been lifted; and
6. FUNCTIONS AND MEETINGS -both in private and public sector which are crowd-drawing.