- PROPONENTS: Municipal Health Office
- DATE: November 8 & 9, 2017
- LOCATION: Municipal Gymnacium, Poblacion, Tubo, Abra
- FUND SOURCE: BHW Training
- PARTICIPANTS: 64 BHWs, 33 RHU Staff, DOH Representative, 7 DOH CAR
Community Health Team (CHT) Capability Buiding was conducted on November 8 & 9, 2017 at the Municipal Gymnacium, Poblacion, Tubo, Abra by the Municipal Health Office of Tubo headed by Jordan D. Dongga-as, MD together with our speakers and other visitors from the DOH CAR Office namely: Melanie June P. Caleño (Nurse V), Benelyne M. Balag-ey (NIII), Angeline Milu (DMO III), Gladys Ocon, Mary Joyce C. Pojas , Charlyn B. Tagabing and our DOH Representative Josephine W. Copanut (DMO IV).
This activity was participated by Barangay Health Workers (WHWs), Barangay Nutrition Scholars (BNSs), Nurses, Midwives, Human Resource for Health (HRH) from DOH and SB on Health Hon. Marina D. Saoadan.